ETL Testing Training Course
ETL Testing Course
- What is Data Warehouse?
- Need of Data Warehouse
- Introduction to OLTP, ETL and OLAP Systems
- Difference between OLTP and OLAP
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- Data Marts
- ODS [Operational Data Store]
- Dimensional Modelling
- Difference between relation and dimensional modelling
- Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- What is fact table
- What is Dimension table
- Normalization and De-Normalization
- ETL architecture.
- What is ETL and importance of ETL testing
- How DWH ETL Testing is different from the Application Testing
- SDLC/STLC in the ETL Projects (ex: V Model, Water fall model)
- Challenges in DWH ETL Testing compare to other testing
- ETL Testing Work flow activities involved
- Data transformation.
- Data completeness.
- Data quality.
- Performance and scalability.
- Integration testing.
- User-acceptance testing.
- SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- Incremental load testing
- Initial Load / Full load testing
- Different ETL tools available in the market
- Power Center Components
- Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Transformations - Active and Passive Transformations
- Workflow Manger
- Creating Reusable tasks
- Workflows, Worklets & Sessions
- Monitoring workflows and debugging errors
- Indirect Loading
- Constraint based load ordering
- Target Load plan
- Worklet ,Mapplet ,Resuable transformation
- Migration –XML migration and Folder Copy.
- Scheduling Workflow
- Parameter and variables
- XML Source, Target and Transformations
- Performance Tuning
- Preparation of Test Cases
- Executing Test case
- Preparing Sample data
- Data validation in Source and target